Read on to find out more about WorkSource’s new childcare resource!
WorkSource is proud to announce that we have new childcare resources available to help those in school or training.
Many struggle with the costs of childcare—especially when in the midst of a job search. If you’re looking for assistance, WorkSource may be able to help with the cost of childcare.
To qualify, candidates must:
- Have been laid off or terminated.
- Be receiving or have exhausted unemployment benefits.
- Be affected by a business or plant closure.
- Be formerly self-employed, but now unemployed due to the economy or disaster.
- Be a displaced homemaker (an individual who was dependent on the income of another family member and is no longer supported by the income).
- Be a military services member who has been discharged or released from the military under honorable conditions, or a military spouse.
If you believe any of these apply to you, contact Heather Fox and email@example.com or call (360) 735-5005.