Your workforce is an important asset. Let us help you find and keep the best talent.
WorkSource and Workforce Southwest Washington can help you
- Craft job postings for improved results.
- Convene job candidates through job fairs and hiring events.
- Identify possible tax credits.
- Provide customized workforce data analysis.
- Establish market-competitive wage rates to attract and retain talent.
- Grow skilled workers with apprenticeships, internships and training options.
Contact us about your workforce needs
Sean Moore, Senior Project Manager – Healthcare
email@example.com I 360.762.8569
Alyssa Joyner, Senior Project Manager – Manufacturing
firstname.lastname@example.org I 503.410.0408
Construction and Transportation
Susan Milke, Construction/Transportation Liaison
email@example.com I 360.735.4981